Below are answers and other information related to frequently asked questions and concerns with regards to the different services and medical specialties offered at Queen Hospital.
Feel free to also browse through our website as this will allow you to understand our state-of-the-art hospital, multidisciplinary team of medical experts, and different services we offer.
- Jun28General surgeon refers to doctors who specialize in various surgical procedures. General surgeons use intricate and complex surgical procedures to remove diseases, repair injurises, and promote healing and health...
- May16In case you’ve never visited an oral surgeon, it’s more than likely you’re wondering how they differ from oral health care providers and dentists. If your jaw has been aching persistently or planning for cosmetic or restorative surgery, you should
- Apr19Reconstructive surgery covers a plethora of various procedures performed to help repair damaged tissues. The cause of tissue damage may range from traumatic injuries to birth defects, as well as severe burns and diseases...
- Mar15Anesthesiologists refer to doctors who administer medication to a patient so they don’t experience pain when undergoing surgery. However, these specialist physicians play a broader, much more expansive role than putting people to sleep for surgery...
- Mar14Radiology refers to a specialty of medicine where images of various parts of the body are interpreted in order to diagnose a disease. Radiologists, medicinal doctors boasting specialized training to interpret medical images for diagnosis, interpret different images and give
- Jan05Effective postoperative pain control is an essential component of patient care after surgeries.The GOALS of perioperative pain management are: to relieve suffering, achieve early mobilization after surgery, reduce length of hospital stay, and achieve patient satisfaction...